The module combines theory and short video’s with voice-over to illustrate the steps in each lesson. This module comprises of the following lessons:
- General Principles
- Cannulation, decompression and perfusion
- Organ dissection
- Organ procurement
- Splitting of liver and pancreas ex situ
- Abdominal organ inspection before packing
- Closing the donor body
The e-learning module is awarded with 2 credits by the Nederlandse Vereniging voor Heelkunde.
It will take approximately 2 hours to successfully complete the e-learning.
The e-learning is free of charge, but only available for surgeons involved in donor surgery. In order to gain access to this course your order needs to be approved.
Please follow the steps to register for the e-learning:
Choose your e-learning
- Select [Vraag toegang tot cursus aan] (request access to course)
- Register for an account, fill in the following: Voornaam (first name), Achternaam (last name), Emailadres (emailadress) and Wachtwoord (password)
- Select [Toegang aanvragen] (request access)
- Please provide us with your LinkedIn-account or any other information so we can check that you are a surgeon involved in donor surgery
This e-learning is developed with the help of: A.G. Baranski (LUMC), H.S. Hofker (UMCG), J. Hunter (Nuffield Department of Surgical Sciences) and C.H. Wilson (van The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals)
Please contact email@example.com for more information